Due to this innovative approach Getzner Textil AG has, the company systematically studies and monitors trends and innovations in the market.
This developed into a “think tank” for new ideas, concepts, and innovations. The described general approach is systematically supported by Innovation Management, which performs subtasks for other internal corporate segments:
- Creation of market and trend studies
- Current-state analyses such as target group analyses
- Idea-generating, creative workshops such as lead-user workshops
- Creation of product designs and concepts
- Product development, functional models, and prototyping
- Sales preparation
We take over the different phases of the innovation process and return the completed sub-projects back to the responsible departments.
Our largest project “ZuG” – from a mega trend to new business – leads, with the help of a very customer-focused development process, to a new business field. The entire innovation process is completed as part of the project. Here is some more information about the ZuG project.