Visit us in Bludenz Getzner Textil AG was founded as a family-run company in Bludenz in 1818. The company is now one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-quality dressmaking damasks, fashion fabrics and technical textiles.
Our factory guides have many years of experience in the textile industry area. On the guided tour of our factory, they take the time to answer your personal questions and provide insights into the processes and production steps here at our company site in Bludenz.
For organisational reasons, would you please keep the following in mind: – A maximum of 30 people can go on each guided tour.
– The minimum age is twelve years.
– The tour takes around 1.5 to 2 hours.
– If you would like us to address specific subjects more in-depth during the tour, please let us know when you register.
– Early booking advisable (approx. two months before the envisaged date). Please state whether you would like a guided tour in German, English or French.
– Please pass all information regarding security, what is not permitted and our rules on to all participants (see download link below).
The guided tour includes: – Information about the company
– Tour of “Weaving preparation” area
– Tour of “Weaving mill”
– Tour of “Finishing area and dyeing mill”